How to remove USB modules?

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Fri Feb 6 07:53:18 UTC 2004

Hi All,

	I'm trying to see if I can get my laptop into C3 mode. To do that, I
was
told I need to try removing all the usb modules..

Currently I can remove all of it except for usbcore. which says
device/resource busy.

# lsmod
<snip>
usbcore	72363		1
</snip>

Any ideas??

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate