New system and Seria ATA

Jeetendra Mirchandani jeetu at cse.iitb.ac.in
Fri Feb 6 23:28:17 UTC 2004

can somebody compile the drivers for FC1 and put them online
i tried for almost 5 hours today, but could not get it working

rh9 is working fine

Regards,
Jeetu
---
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
                                                  - Franklin P. Jones
Jeetendra Mirchandani
MTech First Year, CSE.
Room C 616, Hostel 12, IITB.