KDE 3.2 - Control Center - Sys Admin - Linux Kernel - Sorry

HD heterodox at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 8 01:06:34 UTC 2004

Brian Connolly wrote:
> KDE 3.2 - Control Center - Sys Admin - Linux Kernel - Sorry
>
> No hardware architecture specified?  Wrong Path?
>
> Anyone?

Hmmm, I just looked at mine and also got "Sorry"

but something different...

"The kernel configuration could not be read due to the following error:

/usr/src/linux-2.4/drivers/net/wan/Config.in, line 86:

                 then
^ parse error

Either your kernel sources contain invalid configuration rules or you
just found a bug in the KDE Kernel Configurator."

--
HD

Tipping my hat to Fedora.