Linus Virus Scanner

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Feb 8 01:48:04 UTC 2004

Am So, den 08.02.2004 schrieb Brian Connolly um 02:20:
> Randy,
>
> Indeed, yes, Alexander has contributed greatly.  BUT he also bitches now
> and again unnecessarily in my opinion.  I searched the archives. :)
>
> Best,
>
> Brian

What you call "bitching" is just the trial to prevent that "newbies" and
those unexperienced with mailing lists like this don't see what they
cause by the way they are posting to the list.

This list has already so high traffic that you can only follow
threads/discussions, catch all questions, especially those which are
unanswered, by threaded viewing in the mail client. If people break that
'thread feature' you already see in some cases how hard it is to get not
confused. (Threads are broken in the archives too.)

But I think it makes no sense to discuss with you about that, as you
only comment you like yourself ignoring base rules and netiquette. Well,
each on the list can get their own opinion about that. I try to help a
lot of people, what's your aim I don't see.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 02:37:41 up 8 days, 1:37, load average: 0.21, 0.14, 0.21
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]