Dumb Newbie

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Sun Feb 8 04:00:39 UTC 2004

>>In case he didnt , he
>>has to change inet_interfaces
>> = localhost to
>>inet_interfaces = all
>>on /etc/postfix/main.cf.

OK so this change above was made  and when I restarted Postfix (using the
Service config gui) it popped-up saying "Postfix restart successful" yet the
status window shows "Master is stopped"?  I have googled this and found
similar problems but no solution.

Any Ideas on this one?  The only change I made to the main.cf file was to
uncomment the line

#inet_interfaces = all

I have rebooted the machine (and when I did I got a whole list of [FAILED]
messages while it was trying to stop process' ??

Arrg,
JP