RPM package for RH Linux 6.1 vs FC1

Youssef Makki bugzilla at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 8 16:36:15 UTC 2004

Did you try the emu10k1 driver? Creative Live! works with that, not sure
about integrated but give it a shot before diving into Alsa.
/sbin/modprobe emu10k1
I've used the emu10k1 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/emu10k1 for
my Audigy in the past before an 'audigy' module (which is probably a
modified emu10k1) started shipping with RHL8.