Yum broken

Terry Polzin fox3ec208 at wideopenwest.com
Sun Feb 8 17:18:09 UTC 2004

On Sunday February 8 2004 12:04, William Hooper wrote:
> Terry Polzin said:
> > On Sunday February 8 2004 11:07, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> >> Ok, run "up2date -u" to update to the latest update packages for FC1.
> >
> > [root at epage2 rhn]# up2date -u
> > ImportError: /lib/libssl.so.4: undefined symbol: krb5_cc_get_principal
>
> What versions of Openssl and krb5 RPMs do have installed.  Was this an
> upgrade from a previous version of RH?  Have you checked the archives?

Before the start of this thread got hijacked, I had stated that I had done a
yum upgrade from rh9 to fc1.  It looks as if some packages didn't get
upgraded, interesting.

[root at epage2 root]# rpm -aq |sort | grep -e ssl -e krb5
krb5-devel-1.2.7-14
krb5-devel-1.3.1-6
krb5-libs-1.2.7-14
krb5-libs-1.3.1-6