Gnome-panel drawers collapsing after launcher selected

Kevin Old kold at kold.homelinux.com
Mon Feb 9 21:47:03 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

Before coming to FC 1 I was using Mandrake 9.1.  When using drawers in
Gnome the drawer collapsed after I selected the launcher I wanted.

In FC 1 the drawer doesn't collapse "automatically".

Keep in mind that the version of Gnome for Mandrake is older than the
current one, so I know the functionality is there.

I did have problems with the "drawers inside of drawers" and WipeOut
suggested:

>To sort out the drawer issue install this updated version of
>Gnome-Panel
>
>ftp://czarc.net/pub/gnome-panel-2.4.1-0.gc1.i386.rpm

I did that and it works just fine.

Any idea what the differences might be in Mandrake 9.1 and FC 1
regarding Gnome drawers?

Thanks for any help,
Kevin
--