Karl Rautenstrauch/EMT/FPL is out of the office.

Karl_Rautenstrauch at fpl.com Karl_Rautenstrauch at fpl.com
Tue Feb 10 19:09:38 UTC 2004

I will be out of the office starting  02/10/2004 and will not return until
02/18/2004.

I will be out of the office due to the birth of my second child until
Thursday, February 18th.

Please address all client support requests to EMT Hotline.

Please address all GenTrader requests to Jennifer Halpern.

Please address all nMarket requests to Chris Tipton.

Please refer all critical server related issues to Peter Ruvolo.

I will address non-critical issues when I return on Monday.