Burn .mdf files

Benjamin J. Weiss benjamin at weiss.name
Wed Feb 11 13:48:05 UTC 2004

From: "Pablo Rodríguez González" <pablo.rodriguez at iproyectos.com>
> Ok, thanks.
>
> By the way, I'll respect licenses when music CDs doesn't cost 25 EUR/CD,
> and most of that 25 EUR go for the musicians, not for the gobern here
> (SGAE, it's the same thing).
>
> And more: here in Spain we pay a "bonus" for each virgin CD, it's
> supposed it will be used for ilegal copying :???. If I pay this bonus,
> can I do this ilegal copys...Before this "bonus" I never get ilegal
> music.
>
> Kind regards,

That's why I started using iTunes.com last night.  I spent $15 US last night
and got 15 songs that I wanted, not two songs I wanted and 13 that I didn't.
:)

The only two bitches that I had were (1) I had to use my wife's Windoze
machine as they don't have a linux client, and (2) they didn't have two
songs I wanted.  Of course, the two songs I wanted were so popular, the
record companies probably didn't want to offer just that song or *nobody*
would buy the CD's. LOL

Ben