Kernels on FC1 updates

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 17:31:26 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 14:04, William Hooper wrote:

> > 2166 was released as a final update today.
> And wasn't sent to the Fedora-Announce-List until this morning (2/11) :-)

1) timezone differences. Bill pushed it late last night my time, and I
wrote up the release notes this morning.  Pushing out release notes
first (or even at the same time) causes "I can't see it on xxx mirror"
mails.

2) Logistical problems. Builders have been demolishing walls in my
home today, so I've been somewhat distracted 8-)

	Dave "All excuses" Jones.

--
Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
Red Hat