User Linux

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:38:38 UTC 2004

XP home is only liscensed for use with one cpu... got more cpu's on the
box you need pro. also xp home is missing file-level access control and
iis which pro has, so it's mostly just a toy...

All of this is wildly silly of course and doesn't belong on the fedora
list which is about fedora linux not windows xp, redhat personal
workstation, redhat enterprise, or windows vs linux tco.

There's a couple other places that might be more appropriate for people
with issues. checkout other redhat lists:

communicate your displeasure about the pricing structure with an account
rep. buy a share and communicate you displeasure to the board about the
direction the company is taking.

This all presumes of course that you desire is to actaully change the
direction of the company in a postive way, as opposed to just venting.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu