GDM issues....

D@7@k|N& dataking at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 02:33:01 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if this has come up yet or not.  I just joined the mailing
list, so I am not privy to its history.  At any rate, I recently ran
Up2date, and updated some packages, and after rebooting, gdm is all
hosed.  Hosed meaning that there is no text, and it won't accept input
for a login.  So my questions are these:  1) where can I look to see
what packages were recently installed?  2)  Is there a way to back out
those packages without reloading the whole system?  3) Has anyone seen
this before?

Thanks.

-Charlie

 <mailto:-=D at 7@k|N> -=D at 7@k|N&=-