Audio from TV Card

John Sutherland fedora at sneeu.com
Thu Feb 12 03:32:35 UTC 2004

Hey,
I'm having a little problem with the audio from my TV card, I've got a
WinTV Theater card which I bought in the UK about a year ago, I've had
it working on RH8 before it just 'went' after kudzu detected it, sound
and all.

The problem I'm having at the moment is that there appears to be no
audio coming out of the card. Here are some of the specifics:

TV Card:
bttv compatible (I can see the picture in tvtime)

Sound Card:
Audigy 2 ZS Platinum (all other sound works)

And here are the relevant modules that are loaded:
# lsmod | grep bt
btaudio                12780   0  (unused)
bttv                  101344   0  (autoclean)
i2c-algo-bit            8776   1  (autoclean) [bttv]
i2c-core               18916   0  (autoclean) [tuner tvaudio msp3400
bttv i2c-algo-bit]
videodev                8288   3  (autoclean) [bttv]
soundcore               6500  10  (autoclean) [btaudio bttv audigy sound]

I've looked on the tvtime site and googled to no avail, can anyone help
with this one?

Thanks as always, John S.