Audio from TV Card

Brian Fahrlander Brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Feb 12 04:24:45 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 20:32 -0700, John Sutherland wrote:

> Sound Card:
> Audigy 2 ZS Platinum (all other sound works)
>
> And here are the relevant modules that are loaded:
> # lsmod | grep bt
> btaudio                12780   0  (unused)
> bttv                  101344   0  (autoclean)
> i2c-algo-bit            8776   1  (autoclean) [bttv]
> i2c-core               18916   0  (autoclean) [tuner tvaudio msp3400
> bttv i2c-algo-bit]
> videodev                8288   3  (autoclean) [bttv]
> soundcore               6500  10  (autoclean) [btaudio bttv audigy sound]
>
> I've looked on the tvtime site and googled to no avail, can anyone help
> with this one?

    Yep: Get a wire (like the one for your CD) and connect the output of
the thing to your soundcard.  I'd suggest "AUX" or "LINE", but the
Audigy might have a seperate "TV" line, as well.

    Enjoy!  And if you have any problems, just mail me.

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262