(no subject)

roger2 roger2 at rogernet.net
Thu Feb 12 14:56:23 UTC 2004

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:25:40 +0100, Alexander Dalloz
<alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

> Am Do, den 12.02.2004 schrieb Pedro Piminchumo um 10:05:
>> Saludos amigos, ante todo gracias por cualquier ayuda que puedan
>> brindarme.
>> Tengo tres problemas que describo a continuacion (disculpen por la
>> falta de
>> ortografia los acentos es otro problemita con mi teclado ;))
>
> Ich verstehe nicht ein Wort und du vermutlich jetzt auch nicht, wie ein
> sehr großer Teil der Mailinglisten-Abonnenten.
>
> Please speak English - this list is an English speaking one.
>
> Regards
>
> Alexander

with the help of http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en
we get.
Greetings friends, first of all thanks for any aid that can offer me.  I
have three problems that I describe to continuation (they excuse by the
lack for ortografia the accents is another problemita with my keyboard;))

Alesander
  I almost understood all of your note( geschrieben auf Deutsch ) before
trying it in the google as well and the English certainly conveys the
sense OK.
Regards Roger