Slow modem connection on FC1

Roger Beever roger2 at rogernet.net
Thu Feb 12 23:58:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 15:34, John Klingler wrote:
> So, am I to take no response to mean that not a single person on this
> list has anything to offer? No one knows of any guides or how-to's or
> anything that offers any suggestions besides play with your mtu or get
> irqtune?
In my case I read it on a windows machine at work and it flagged an
unknown attachment so I killed it quick.
The copy on my Linux box also shown unknown attachment and evolution
offers nothing to open it in. Maybe your message was filtered by a lot
of systems.
unfortunately I have nothing to offer as a solution to your modem
problem except the usual check the phone line try in the master socket
with all others empty etc. All the things you have  probably done
already.
regards Roger