SSH Server permissions

D@7@k|N& dataking at cox.net
Fri Feb 13 07:21:03 UTC 2004

I think the permissions are supposed to be set to 0600.  If you delete
the keys, then try to start sshd using the init scripts
(/etc/init.d/sshd start), it will try to recreate the keys, and should
set the appropriate permissions for you.  But if not, I am pretty sure
that the permissions should be set to 0600.

 <mailto:-=D at 7@k|N> -=D at 7@k|N&=-