Mounting NTFS file system.

Tomasz Jaszkin t.jaszkin at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 16 05:57:43 UTC 2004

Hi

Go here:
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/

And follow the steps outlined there.  Specifically here:
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/instructions.html

You'll need to follow the steps to find out what kernel you are running,
cpu, etc and to download the specific RPM to enable NTFS support.

Note that it is read-only support.

Further questions you might have will probably be answered here:
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/ntfs.html

Including how to mount your NTFS partition/drive at boot, etc.

Cya,
Tomasz Jaszkin