S3 Savage KM133 Video Probs

Paul Dubinsky pdubinsky at flxent.com
Mon Feb 16 16:46:10 UTC 2004

I just installed FC1 on a new machine that has an onboard S3 Savage KM133
video interface. The only resolution it'll run at is 640x480. Any higher
resolution (ie., 800x600, 1024x768) results in no video output to the
monitor. Plus, the monitor reports that the monitor is disconnected from
the video connector. I checked VIA's website but I only found driver for
assorted RedHat vers - no FC1 drivwer.

Does anyone know of a better driver than the one in the ISO's?

TIA,
Paul

Anybody can be an old conservative. It
takes a lot of real work to be an old liberal.