Mounting NTFS file system.

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Mon Feb 16 21:42:13 UTC 2004

Joshua Levitsky became daring and sent these 0.8K bytes,

Yes, it is a filesystem but not like any other. It is patented and
Microsoft's IP. All built in support would do is provide another
potential legal bullseye. If you have not guessed already, Red Hat and
now Fedora is about staying out of the line of fire. So no non-free and
private IP will be included.

Yes it is a tad annoying but you have a link to add support yourself, so
i suggest getting past this and following through.

--
   /\o   Aaron M Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us
    /\/  GnuPG key fingerprint is in the header