Fedora and a Radeon Mobility 7500

Heiko Joerg Schick info at schihei.de
Mon Feb 16 22:11:09 UTC 2004

Hello Jeff,

I have a A31 and I'm interessted in this product. Perhaps
you can post a short test report, because I'm not sure
how it works with Fedora Core 1.

I've downloaded the LX-Plantium Demo Package and saw that some
Kernel modules are included in a RPM package. Does this work
correctly with Fedora and all different Kernel version?

Can I have XFree86 and the x-server from XIG at the same
time on by harddisk, because I have the felling - that some
file, directories, etc. could be overwritten or changed.

Thanks in adavance.

Regards, Heiko