Importing Favorites from windows to Mozilla/Firefox

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Mon Feb 16 23:21:08 UTC 2004

Copy all of the "Favorites" .url files into a ~/favorites directory,
associate .url files with Mozilla/Firefox, and let the user sort them
out?  That's been my low-tech solution -- which has been fairly well
received considering my clients pay by the hour. :)

Doesn't really answer your question, but I guess it depends on how
"important" it is that they get imported, rather than just being
accessible to the user.

Best of luck.

--
Mitch Wiedemann