Slow performence

Thomas Ratliff jefrat at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 14:58:17 UTC 2004

 As mentioned before, this is how virtual memory works. This is normal,
and will increase performance, not hurt it.
  What graphics chipset are you using? Are you using the correct graphics driver?
If you're using nVidia graphics, the standard driver in FC1 is quite slow.

>3.) During setup, I selected a package that supposedly installed a
>remote control client that allowed me to access both Windows Terminal
>Servers, and VNC hosts. I have looked, but can not find it anywhere. Any
>help here>?

  You may be talking about Samba. It allows you to connect to Windows file shares.
Maybe someone with more experience can comment, or you can search the archives.