Fedora mirrors

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Feb 17 20:29:01 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 17.02.2004 schrieb dante at virtualblueness.net um 21:09:
> Hello,
>
> I've been finding that the official fedora download server, at
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/ is slow, and that a
> lot of the mirrors are out of sync.  I'm trying to run a local mirror (and
> would even consider opening it up to the public, although I must preserve
> bandwidth), but I find this very difficult due to the above problem.  Does
> anyone have any suggestions?  FYI, I'm the chair of the info tech program
> at D'Youville College and we use fedora to teach linux.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2004-January/msg00428.html

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/

And please do not hijack foreign threads! Start a new posting which is
no reply with an empty mail windows. Otherwise you mail contains a
reference in the mail header leading to a totally unrelated topic.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2166.nptl
Sirendipity 21:25:50 up 3 days, 1:04, load average: 0.29, 0.10, 0.10
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]