Fedora runs in text mode

MB meelzooi2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 09:05:48 UTC 2004

Hello,

I installed Fedora core 1 on a Pentium pc. After
installation was done (everytrhing worked fine) I used
the Redhat Network utility to download updates. After
installing all updates I rebooted the machine. In the
boot menu I had suddenly 2 versions of Fedora instead
of 1 (the old one and the new - the updates?).
The problem is: when I choose any of the two Fedora
versions I don't get in the graphical mode anymore but
the whole booting process AND Fedora runs in text
mode.
I am fairly new to Linux so text mode is not an option
for me.

How canI get back in graphic mode again?

TIA,

Marc