new to linux and networking

Antoniak Adam Adam.Antoniak at mofnet.gov.pl
Wed Feb 18 11:31:11 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

I've been using Red Hat 9.0 for a few months and consider moving to Fedora.
I also would like to change my internet provider to get a faster connection (still using dial up modem :-( ).
I'm considering D-Link DFE-528TX NEC. Any problems known with this particular card?
Googled the net but didn't find any final statements.
Will it be automatically detected or I will need additional drivers?
As far as I know it uses an RTL8139C chipset.
Had any of u good or bad experience with this card?

ADAM