Fwd: Fedora runs in text mode

MB meelzooi2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 14:00:16 UTC 2004

Thanks for the advice. The problem seems to be
elsewhere. I typed 'startX' after the bootprocedure
and after logging in but got several lines like this:

"Error while loading shared libraries: LibXmuu.so.1:
cannot open shared object file: no such file or
directory"

I also checked /etc/inittab: the runlevel is already 5
so I didnt change anything.

Seems like I have to reinstall something... :(

Btw everyhing worked fine just after installing the
dloaded version (core1) of Fedora. I got this problem
after running the up2date tool...

Tia,
Marc