Recommedations

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Wed Feb 18 14:48:06 UTC 2004

I am sorry to say this, but by the sounds of this message I would strongly
recommend you DO NOT install any OS other than Windows. I dont think you are
ready. Your reasons for wanting to switch just arent justified. Windows XP
surely does support 80GB+ drives, and I seriously doubt Windows is trying to
corrupt your BIOS!!??

The problems you are encountering are simple and typical , so if you could
not solve them in Windows, you would be lost in Linux.

You really need to get more experience with computers before you leave
Windows. I am sorry if this offends you, and I seriously do not mean to hurt
your feelings. You would not be happy with Linux.