Fedora Core 1 and up2date

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Feb 18 16:03:38 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 18.02.2004 schrieb Harris, Kyle um 16:38:
> Folks,
>

>             I have been having a problem with using the up2date feature of
> Fedora Core 1. First of all it takes for ever to DL  RPM's, then when it
> does it fails to install them.
>
>             Additionally, using the up2date -register I have registered the
> system with RHN, but I cannot get a subscription to any channels.  At first
> I thought that possibly there are no updates, but according to RH there are.
>
>             All of the GPG and CA certificates have been installed and now
> the system registered.  I am told that the system cannot be updated because
> I am not subscribed to any channels.
>

> Thoughts?

Man! I must get my beta blockers! :((

Is it so hard to search the list's archive?

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/

Read and follow this howto.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2166.nptl
Sirendipity 17:02:38 up 3 days, 20:41, load average: 2.61, 1.93, 1.70
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]