Network Functionality Zero

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Wed Feb 18 16:52:11 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 09:09, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> [root at firewall root]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1
> # 3Com 3C509B EtherLink III:Unknown
> DEVICE=eth1
> ONBOOT=yes
> BOOTPROTO=none
> ZEROCONF=no
> IPADDR=200.30.141.29
> NETMASK=255.255.255.248
> GATEWAY=200.30.141.25

I doubt this will have anything to do with the problem but I'm curious
as to the syntax of your ZEROCONF parameter.  I have only seen the
syntax:

NOZEROCONF=yes

to disable the service. Your entry above doesn't look like what I've
seen in the documentation and according to your routing table your
zeroconf is most certainly running, is that what you intended?

Regards,  Mike Klinke

Regards,  Mike Klinke