Recommedations

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Wed Feb 18 19:05:41 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 11:02, Brittany wrote:
> I must admit but I am somewhat a tightwad, yes i admit it damnit!
>
> I also admit that i got my version of microsoft xp from a friend of mine and
> i guess he downloaded it off of the net because whenever i try to install
> SP1 that it popup and gives mt the piracy bullcrap so i canceld it.
>
> As for the elite word I was being sarcastic :)
> Brittany

Just to let you know Brittany, M$ has made it so that each copy has to
be registered with them. No longer can you just take a copy from a
friend, set it up to learn on it. Also, if you make a certain number of
changes to your system, then you will have to reregister your system
with them. In any case, one copy of the software can be active. Now
Linux, on the other hand, has no such restrictions. Spread the love.
Penguin Power!

--
Edward M. Croft
Sr. Systems Engineer