Doorstop Linux

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Wed Feb 18 21:09:39 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 16:03, Jason Dixon wrote:
> I have this dead box in my room with FC1 installed on it.  For some
> reason, the door keeps sliding shut, even though the box is sorta
> heavy.  Maybe it's because I have wood floors, I'm not sure... I'm sorta
> a n00b.
>
> Sorry, I know it's not really Fedora related, but I figure since the box
> has Fedora on it, everything is fair game on this list.
>
> *wink*
Jas, this is a known problem and a new patch has been made available.
Please use up2date to download the latest rpm
rubberfeet-2-1.0-i386-fedora.rpm
I think you will find that after installing this update, your system
will be able to hold to the floor better. This version includes
sticky-feet vs. 3.4.

Edward M. Croft
Sr. Systems Engineer
Open Ratings, Inc.