laptop_mode

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Feb 19 02:04:47 UTC 2004

Should check out the script provided for the 2.6.x kernel. (get the patch
and the documentation from -mm1 (broken-out) sources.

The script is able to mount/remount (if you want) the drives and put in
the commit values depending if you're running on battery or AC.

(PS : I'm running it.. Though just compiled it yesterday...so limited
experimenting)