New kernel 2.4.22-1.2713 crashes, has difficulty installing

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 14:17:16 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 02:29, Vincent wrote:

> Hmm I thought this was fixed, I haven't had that hang since 2166 build
> came out. oh well

The bugzilla I'm talking about (I'm too lazy right now to run and fetch
the exact ID) has quite a lot of people adding "Me too"'s, when its
quite possible that they're experiencing completely different bugs with
the same or similar symtoms.

The large set of VM updates in 2166 likely did fix a bunch of problems
for some folks, but theres still a number of deep seated problems still
lurking in there that are biting some folks.

	Dave