program talk doesn't work on fc1-> Error on read from talk daemon

Rotariu Bogdan bogdan at alterox.ro
Thu Feb 19 14:42:29 UTC 2004

Hello,

you need to chkconfig talk on and chkconfig ntalk on
service xinetd restart
that should do it
and check if there are no rules that block ports 517-518 UDP

--
Rotariu Bogdan
Sys admin
mail : bogdan at alterox.ro
phone : +40 740 140 301
of the message such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.