Micro$oft $uck$

Brittany k9wolfz at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 19 08:40:55 UTC 2004

I decided to make a whole new topic about this because i think it should :D

I think that Micro$oft is making a big mistake by forcing people who paid
big bucks on the software by registering it to them.
It's too bad that people who doesnt know anything about computers only know
about billy Gate$ and his dictator Mwindows. I really hope that our future
will be more with linux and that more softwares such as Nero will be
compatible with Linux.

Brittany