Micro$oft $uck$

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 19 15:31:59 UTC 2004

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Brittany wrote:

> I decided to make a whole new topic about this because i think it should :D
>
> I think that Micro$oft is making a big mistake by forcing people who paid
> big bucks on the software by registering it to them.
> It's too bad that people who doesnt know anything about computers only know
> about billy Gate$ and his dictator Mwindows. I really hope that our future
> will be more with linux and that more softwares such as Nero will be
> compatible with Linux.

sorry, but this is *still* pretty off-topic for this entire list.  while
many of us have no problem sneering at microsoft, this list is
specifically for folks to discuss fedora core.  really, the purpose here
is to discuss the *values* and *merits* of FC, not the lack of values or
merits of microsoft.

i mean, really, there's not much point in barging onto a linux list just
to say that microsoft sucks.  most of us *know* that -- that's why we're
here.  we don't need any further convincing.

rday

p.s.  and while i'm at it, i'm kinda tired of people who think it's cute
and clever to use names like "micro$oft" or "microsloth" or "microscum" or
"a large convicted monopolist that resides in redmond".  really now, the
company name is "microsoft".  this isn't harry potter -- nothing bad will
happen to you if you use voldemort's name. :-)