Micro$oft $uck$

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Feb 19 16:44:25 UTC 2004

James Kosin wrote:
> [...]

But Windows is so user friendly and according to M$, the total cost of
ownership is much lower than Linux. :)

Oh, yea, they paid for the research that wasn't a true research
project or a valid conclusion.  Even one of the research companies has
changed their policies since.

> I've had to rebuild my Windows machine many times because of things like
> this.

I have yet to rebuild a linux machine in almost 10 years.

--
Robin Laing