Micro$oft $uck$

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Feb 19 21:36:39 UTC 2004

At 14:16 2/19/2004, you wrote:
>As for my digital camera, it has a flash card in, I use sgtools to set
>things going, connect the USB and then mount like any other sort of file
>system.

I have a Canon Powershot S230 (the tiny 3.2MP one) which must have a
problem somewhere in the firmware, since it constantly crashes its own
program under Windows (my old S40 didn't do that) and loses some pictures.
I've actually had better luck with this camera using Fedora's gtkam and
gphoto2 than in Windows. Still not perfect, but better.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com