HP LaserJet 1000

Mario St-Gelais legrimpeur at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 20 03:25:32 UTC 2004

>I've had the same problem, solved viewing printer logs. Check if you have
>foo2zjs installed in your system, I had not.

Glad to see I am not the only one buy for me, foo2zjs is indeed
installed under /usr/share/foomatic/db/source/opt.  And I can see it
whether i use localhost:631 or printer GUI.  I don't see anything
striking in the log file other than empty tray or printer fault.
And O downloaded the driver straight from what's recommended at
linuxprinting.org.  I just find odd that all was ok under SUSE and
crappy, for the lack of better word, under FC.

Kind of frustrating.

--
Mario St-Gelais