Mozilla/Lynx/Fedora Can't work with Microsft ISA Proxy Server

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Fri Feb 20 04:14:16 UTC 2004

Hi guys,

	I'm seeing something funny. There's a proxy for I-net access
which is not letting traffic flow from non-IE browsers.

	Normally, under IE, connecting to the Web, will pass through
proxy which in turn asks(message box) for the username/pass combo.

Under Linux/mozilla/lynx this does not come out. Any ideas what is
causing this and why it does not prompt for the username/password??

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow