updating problems

Brittany K9wolfz at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 20 09:11:07 UTC 2004

I guess theirs a restriction of attaching pictures so i will have to
type it out.

the package name are

Openssl  Version installed Openssl-0.9.7.1a-26 Available openssl-0.9.7a-
30
and
Switchdesk version installed Switchdesk-3.9.8-18 available swtichdesk-
4.0.1-1.1

I cant seem to install them.

Brittany