MiniLesson: An introduction to Linux in ten commands

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Fri Feb 20 15:32:58 UTC 2004

Ted wrote:

> Thanks to the writer for the above mail (snipped)...Hopefully there will be
> more...I find articles like these are very useful for new users..I know all
> the commands can be found in books but it is nice to see the commands and
> their usage in a concise form....

Hopefully, next time instead of coming through in HTML mousetype, it
will be standard mailing list format plain text.
--
"I place economy among the first and most important of republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/