Email problem

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Fri Feb 20 15:47:21 UTC 2004

We upgraded some of our servers last night from Red Hat 9 to Fedora.  All
of them went great, except for one.  It's receiving all the incoming mail,
but it's getting stuck in the mail queue.  When I try to flush it out with
/usr/lib/sendmail -v -q -C/etc/mail/sendmail.cf, I get an error on each
mail message like:

Running /var/spool/mqueue/i1KFVH2u009834 (sequence 1 of 45)
mark... Connecting to local...
Operating system error

I searched the archives but I get
redhat.com is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later.

If you wish to place an order for Red Hat products, please call
1-888-REDHAT1.