Fedora Core 2

Jonathans Main Email jvilla at isdesigndev.com
Fri Feb 20 16:46:13 UTC 2004

But to answer your question, when FC2 does become available, you'll need to
download the iso files and use a CD burning tool that will allow you to "burn
image from cd image" or "burn iso image".

each iso is a separate CD that you will need.

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:35:58 -0500 (EST), William Hooper wrote