Postfix and Maildir

esm at logic.net esm at logic.net
Fri Feb 20 17:33:54 UTC 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:41:13AM -0500, Richard Welty wrote:
> mr. sam, the author, is one of those unique personalities that
> takes some getting used to, but the software is sound and is being
> actively developed.

Funny about that; I've never actually dealt with the author of courier-imap,
although I've been running it for a few years now. It says something about
the software. :-)

(It's the same reason I run djbdns; djb isn't the most agreeable sort,
but I don't have to deal with him, because his software "just works".)

--
Edward S. Marshall <esm at logic.net>
http://esm.logic.net/

Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.