Package Selection During Installation.

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Feb 20 18:19:16 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 20.02.2004 schrieb Rodolfo J. Paiz um 16:47:
> At 09:14 2/20/2004, you wrote:
> >It is not available on Fedora Core 1. It was long discussed before Core
> >1 came out as a stable release.
>
> I haven't installed an FC1 system in the last few days, but I disagree. If
> my memory serves, you select individual packages on the SAME screen where
> you select package groups rather than as a separate screen... but I do
> recall being able to do so.
>

> --
> Rodolfo J. Paiz

Compared to what you might know for package selection during install on
Redhat 9 and older releases, the package selection on Fedora Core 1 is
not the same. You can not individually select packages like on Redhat
releases, but you can in a certain, less gradual degree.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 19:14:57 up 20:49, 7 users, 1.20, 1.15, 1.05
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]