Does Fedora support Logitech Cordless Desktop MX keyb&mouse?

dsavage at peaknet.net dsavage at peaknet.net
Fri Feb 20 19:11:44 UTC 2004

On Friday February 20, 2004 Juan Lupión <jlupion at alcornoque.jazztel.es>
wrote:
> So that is it.  I'm considering buying one of these fancy keyboard +
> mouse  combos from Logitech and I've read reports of some problems on
> Linux  (some keys not detected, mouse not being detected at all...).
>
> Is anybody using it on Fedora Core?

Juan,

Yes. They work perfectly. I have never had any compatibility problems with
mine. One has the extra buttons, but I don't use them. I'm told there are
keyboard utilities available that allow you to use them in Linux.

I actually have three of these cordless desktop sets. At home I have one
of them connected to an IOGear USB-type KVM switch and shared among three
separate machines (one Linux SMP server, one Linux laptop, and one Win2K
laptop).

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL