Official Fedora Core 1 (Yarrow)

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Feb 20 21:01:26 UTC 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:17:08 -0600, AMAZING POWERS OF OBSERVATION <m_epling> escreveu:
> De: AMAZING POWERS OF OBSERVATION <m_epling>
>            fedora core 2 test 1  is expermentail and will not run
> --reason for that is there working to gety the bugs out .

That's wrong. Fedora core test 1 runs and is stable , but not as stable as fedora core 1 (for me , it is as stable as fedora
core 1 , but lots of people on fedora-test-list will disagree with me). If you dont want to hunt bugs,  then use fedora core 1
until FC2 is officially relased. If you want to help hunting the bugs , feel free to join us...

--
Pedro Macedo